Download ShowBox 4.96 APK Download APKPure Latest Version showbox apk download. Now, you can finally watch high-definition movies straight from your Android smartphone, anytime and anywhere! Well, how’s that even possible? The answer is Showbox latest APK 4.96 (106) 2017. With this awesome app, you can also watch videos and shows.
This way, your needs for entertainment will always be catered even if you’re on the go. With all of the streaming capabilities this mobile app offers, you do not even need to sign up for a subscription to use it. Everything is available for free through this cool app, unlike the other similar services you can also find on the internet.
Download Link: ShowBox 4.96 APK Download
ShowBox File Information
Developer: Show Box
Version: 4.96 (106)
File size: 39.4 MB
Uploaded: December 13, 2017 at 2:45PM GMT+07
Requirement: Android 4.0 and up
Download ShowBox APK 4.96
Considering the main benefits Showbox for android delivers, it surely is not surprising to see how people truly enjoy using this app. By eliminating the requirement of having to subscribe to it, users, thus no longer need to sign up using their emails, which may be considered as such a bothersome. In addition to that, the service this cool mobile streaming app is always available for free. That being said, everyone can always use this app. What about movie updates? For you who always want to watch the latest movies but have no time to go to the cinema regularly, this app will also accommodate your needs. There are updates for the latest TV shows and movies so you can immediately watch your favorites anytime you like.
This app is also acknowledged by its users for being a fast media streaming service, free from lags. That being said, you can always be able to enjoy the uninterrupted experience as you watch any of your favorite media content. The application is also designed with a user friendly interface that’s easy to use, so there’s a small chance that you’ll find any trouble while using it. And aside from the Android version, it is also available for PC, meaning that streaming your favorite movies or TV shows for free directly from your PC or laptop is also possible.
How to Install Showbox
Here are the steps you need to perform so you can install Show Box to your Android device:
- Make sure that the APK has been downloaded onto your Android smartphone or tablet.
- Go to Settings.
- Open Security tab, then look for the Unknown Sources option. You will find a button right next to the label.
- Toggle the button so it will light up. By doing this, it means your Android device allows any apps downloaded from outside Play Store to be installed.
- Go to the directory where the downloaded APK is (or you can open it from Download menu). Tap the file so the setup is running.
- Agree to the permissions required by the app and then install.
- Wait until the download completes so you can finally watch movies and TV shows online straight from your Android device!
Since this will be the first time for you, installing this awesome mobile app, this app will load all the data of movies and TV shows first, which may take quite a long time. This is why it’s always recommended for you to connect to the stable internet connection during the installation process. Wait until the app finishes loading all the data. If it asks for any update, select ‘updated version.’
There are some specifications and features your Android smartphone or table has to meet first so it can be played in its full capacity. For instance, your device must be running on Android 4 or above, have large internal memory, have good screen resolution (4.5 inch or above is preferred), connect to a fast internet connection (especially to play the high-definition movies uninterrupted), and have a compatible app to play the video.
How to Update Showbox
To update Showbox on Android device, you can do it manually or via the app.
1. Update this app manually.
Basically, manually update the APK requires you to delete the previous version and then install the latest. This method, however, is unable to recover any data you lose. In addition to that, manually updating app also deletes any mark you make for your favorite contents.
- Get the latest APK file.
- Uninstall the existing app from your Android mobile device. You can do it simply by long-pressing the app logo on the menu and then dragging it to the Uninstall bin. Wait until the uninstall process completes.
- Install the latest version APK you have downloaded through the same installation steps we have explained above.
2. Update via the app.
This alternative is recommended once you notice that the app on your device no longer offers reminders to you if you dismiss a notification regarding the app’s latest versions once. In addition to that, updating via the app is much easier and allows it to retain your preferences and favorites, meaning that you won’t need to set them once again.
- Open the app from the home screen menu.
- Find the hamburger menu and tap it to access the menu; it can be found on the top left. Alternatively, simply swipe to the right.
- Tap the option labeled Update. You should see any notification when the newer versions of the app are already available.
- Allow updating and wait until the latest version of app finishes downloaded and installed on your Android device.
Once Showbox sends you a pesky notification to update, it’s always recommended to do so right away. Besides, if you keep delaying the update, chances are the version installed on your device is no longer supported by the service and that’s why it stops loading any content.