Download Google Photos 22.214.171.124481342 APK Download. Photos are time capsules; they take you back to memories of the past that you want to cherish forever.
That is why people keep photos close to them, whether to print the photos out and hang them on the walls or to keep it digitally to be shared with friends, family, and relatives. As an Android user, installing Google Photos latest APK 126.96.36.199481342 (2053561) is one of the best choices to organize your photo library. It is an Android application which allows you to store pictures and all images in your phone and back them up to Google Photos storage. More importantly, it will let you know when the storage is running low.
Google Photos File Information
Developer: Google, Inc.
Version: 188.8.131.52481342 (2053561)
File size: 39.7 MB
Uploaded: December 10, 2017 at 11:09AM GMT+07
Requirement: Android 4.1 and up
Download Google Photos APK 184.108.40.206481342
Google Photos review
The good news about Google Photos for Android is that the photos and videos are stored in full HD, meaning that they are not compressed to a lower resolution. However, you can make a choice on this setting, whether or not you want to upload the photos and videos in their original qualities or high qualities. Truth be told, this app will only save for maximum 16 megapixels. So, when you back up all the photos, it will free up device storage up to 1 to 2 GB.
- Great tool for searching backed up images. It offers a powerful search engine for when you are looking for specific photos you took a while ago. It will sort photos and videos based on several things which you can choose later such as places, the time it was taken and even facial recognition that you can use to search for the particular person or your selfie.
- Unlimited backup for photos and videos. It will not charge you for storing photos and videos to this app. It only gives you limitation for the size of the file, for instance, photos can’t be over 16 megapixels, and videos can’t be over 1080p HD Quality.
- The 16 megapixels and 1080p HD limit. Although it is great to be able to store your photos freely without having to spend any penny, the 16 megapixels limit is a weakness, because if the photos are taken with phone camera with 20 megapixels, it will still store it maximum 16 megapixels.
- It doesn’t have an advanced photo editing feature. This app is available with its capability of editing photos such as cybernetic enhancement, filters and editing options like contrast and saturation. But the downfall of the app is that it doesn’t feature an advanced photo editing, for example layer editing, text overlays, or masking.
How to Use
This app comes in handy. First, turn on the backup & sync on setting and then install the app from Android Play Store. Open the app and log in to your Google account to get started. From there, you will have to choose the quality, whether you want to backup photos in HQ or the original. Don’t worry, and this app lets you select photos quickly by tapping, holding and dragging the photos.
- Now multiple items can be backed up at the same time.
- Performance improvements.