Download Google Contacts 188.8.131.52181616 APK Download APKPure Latest Version. Google Contacts APK Download. If you are looking for an effective way to manage your ‘book address’, Google Contacts latest APK 184.108.40.206181616 (2066732) can be your best and ideal option.
Contacts management may seem simple and unimportant, but wait until you have to deal with the chaos and the clutter of your contacts and their detailed info in your mobile device. If you value the device not only as a gadget to communicate, but as an effective way to manage your work, then de-cluttering your contacts lists and the overall management should be a priority for you.
Google Contacts File Information
Developer: Google, Inc.
Version: 220.127.116.11181616 (2066732)
File size: 8.1 MB
Uploaded: December 10, 2017 at 12:13PM GMT+07
Requirement: Android 5.0 and up
Download Google Contacts APK 18.104.22.168181616
Google Contacts review
As the name suggests, Google Contacts for Android is an app that will integrate your regular address book with your Google account contacts. If you are an avid user of Google and you have the email service, you know that they have integrated so many different features into the service.
For instance, if you previously have separate contact info on your mobile phone and your Google account, feel free to easily integrate your contacts into one. With this integrated system, you don’t have to worry about the confusion of having different contacts. And there are definitely some perks to enjoy about the new developments made by this contact app.
The previous Google Contacts app, there were only two lists available for the contacts: your Favorite lists and the lists for all of them. Now, a minor development has been added by Google where more details are included and you are given the freedom to choose the available feature.
The display and the layout are pretty nice. It has the nice color, modern design, and simple look. The combination of them all is certainly handy because you will be able to explore your account as well as having a better access to it. You want to switch accounts? It can be done easily and within no time.
You want to go through different labels? It is always possible. You want to review your contacts or merge the duplicate contact info? Be my guest! Managing the contacts will be super easy like the breeze.
- The new development, despite its minor ability, is pretty handy.
- More features are included to improve usability and functionality.
- Managing the account and integrating it will be simple.
- Making changes and adjustment can be done within minutes and you don’t have to be a rocket scientist for it.
- When compared to other contact management apps, this one from Google is pretty left behind.
- Some of the features are pretty mediocre.
- Google doesn’t seem to do much improvement of the app.
- Some users from certain mobile phone brands don’t seem to find any update for the app – it doesn’t even work.
How to Use the App
There are lots of things to do. For instance, what should you do when your contacts haven’t been synced yet? On your mobile device, go to the Settings. Click on Contacts and then click on your own Google account. Make sure that the option Contacts is on. Then click on Account Advanced, turn on the option Use SSL. Click on Account Done, and you can try to add the account. It should work now.
- Set up and make Google Duo video calls directly from Contacts
- Faster bulk merging of duplicate contacts
- Japan: Automatically fill in the phonetic name (furigana) for kanji characters